2012. november 19., hétfő

Azért a vacsit nem hagynám ott érte ... :)

Azért a vacsit nem hagynám ott érte ... :)

Originally shared by Jean-Baptiste “JBQ” Quéru

Addictive

#ingress  is addictive.

Earlier today, walking in San Francisco after getting a new passport, I added a loop around the Yerba Buena gardens... twice.

Coming out of the office, my car was parked ~1000ft from the building. It took me almost an hour to walk to it after hopping from portal to portal to build some inventory and level up.

Right now, someone is attacking Resistance portals close to where I live. My wife asked me if I wanted to skip dinner to go defend them. She knows...

Now, my goal is to get my wife addicted as well. There's a tight group of ~30 portals close to home, and this'd be a perfect way for her to get out of the apartment and walk a bit. But then if she decides to pick the opposite faction there could be some tension at home...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése